Developed for first teaching in 2019, our four new Mathematics Diploma titles are written by IB experts so you can be sure these titles fully support the IB's new Maths Guide:
- Authoring team of experienced IB teachers, workshop leaders, and former Chief, Deputy and Assistant examiners and moderators: Tim Garry, Ibrahim Wazir, Jim Nakamoto, Kevin Frederick, Bryan Landman and Stephen Lumb.
- Additional integrated digital content including GeoGebra applets created specifically for the course. All syllabus content clearly and thoroughly explained. Worked examples to help students tackle questions.
- Practice questions from past papers to help students prepare for exams.
- Rich and wide-ranging chapter on Mathematics in Theory of Knowledge, written by a highly experienced TOK examiner.
- Guidance on Internal Assessment.
- Standard Level and Higher Level textbooks to ensure every student has the content they need for their learning journe
Sign up for our free two-month trials of any Pearson IB Book. Click here to begin: Pearson Free Two-Month Trial
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Tim Garry, Ibrahim Wazir, Kevin Frederick, Jim Nakamoto, Stephen Lumb
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 8.7 x 0.4 x 11.8 inches
Format: Paperback/ E-book
Isbn 10: 0435193449
Pages: 1016 pages
Release date: 06/27/2019
Series: IB Diploma Programme Mathematics Applications and Interpretation