Reflective Project for the IB CP (9781510471368)
Support students through their Reflective Project with this practical companion, full
of advice and guidance that will help develop strong thinking, research and communication skills
- Build confidence through expert guidance that focuses on a range of skills:
developing a clear ethical issue, developing a research question, thinking critically,
referencing and citing sources clearly and reviewing the final project.
- Navigate the lB requirements with clear, concise explanations, including advice on assessment objectives and academic honesty.
- Develop fully rounded and responsible learning with explicit reference to the IS
- Support visual learners with an infographic at the start of each chapter laying out the key points that will be addressed.
- Provide guidance on the importance of reflection with tips on managing the
Researcher's reflective space (RRS) and completing the Reflections on planning and progress form (RPPF).
Author: Rebecca Austin Pickard
Curriculum: IB CP Programme
Dimension: 8.2 x 0.2 x 11.6 inches
Isbn 10: 1510471367
Pages: 128 pages
Release date: August 30, 2019