Reflective Project for the IB CP (9781510471368)
Author: Rebecca Austin Pickard
Curriculum: IB CP Programme
Dimension: 8.2 x 0.2 x 11.6 inches
Isbn 10: 1510471367
Pages: 128 pages
Release date: August 30, 2019
Support students through their Reflective Project with this practical companion, full
of advice and guidance that will help develop strong thinking, research and communication skills
- Build confidence through expert guidance that focuses on a range of skills:
developing a clear ethical issue, developing a research question, thinking critically,
referencing and citing sources clearly and reviewing the final project.
- Navigate the lB requirements with clear, concise explanations, including advice on assessment objectives and academic honesty.
- Develop fully rounded and responsible learning with explicit reference to the IS
- Support visual learners with an infographic at the start of each chapter laying out the key points that will be addressed.
- Provide guidance on the importance of reflection with tips on managing the
Researcher's reflective space (RRS) and completing the Reflections on planning and progress form (RPPF).