All of our printed textbooks come with access to a free eBook version for learning anytime and anywhere. Interactive features include full-text search, highlighting, bookmarking, and note-taking for efficient study and revision, as well as extra digital resources, such as videos, quizzes, and more. All titles are also available as standalone eBooks.
eBook access includes all of these downloadable resources (for all titles unless stated otherwise):
- Answers to Exercises, Challenge yourself questions and Practice questions
- Worked Solutions (Physics and Chemistry only)
- Lab skills worksheets
- Activitiy worksheets (including PHET worksheets for Physics)
- Command term worksheets (Biology only)
- Guiding questions revisited checklists to be used for revisions/as chapter summaries
And interactive features:
- Links to videos
- Auto-marked quizzes that teachers can assign to their students with real-time results and reporting
Sign up for our free two-month trials of any Pearson IB Book. Click here to begin: Pearson Free Two-Month Trial
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.