Wellbeing Literacy Press
Wellbeing and Mindfulness Student Planner (Grades 6-8) 2/e (9780989916783)
Use these colorful Wellbeing workbooks to help your students learn more about wellbeing and social-emotional topics. The goal of Wellbeing Journals is to support the whole child: students’ mental, emotional, social, and physical health by focusing on a theme each week.
These thoughtfully sequenced journals start with teaching students how to create their wellbeing, then progress to doing activities to grow their wellbeing both personally and academically, and end with developing abilities and skills to extend their wellbeing.
Each journal includes a weekly theme that ties into the activities for that week, so students have the opportunity to practice using what they are learning.
While each journal is specifically designed for the age group it is intended for, all journals include:
- Wellbeing lessons focused on 6 elements: Strengths and Emotions, Positive Engagement, Relationships and Optimism, Skills and Achievement, Exercise and Vitality, and Meaning and Purpose.
- Resilience Builders that emphasize team-building, wellbeing, and resiliency skills.
- Mindfulness Activities to help students relax and feel calm.
- Reflections for the end of the week to allow space for students to think about their wellbeing.
- Mindful Coloring Activities to center students’ minds and bodies.
Free teacher manual available upon request for classroom orders
Benefits of our Wellbeing Journals