Developed directly with the IB, dedicated assessment support straight from the IB builds confidence, and student samples drive critical thought on constructing strong responses. The most comprehensive coverage of the core content Being Human, this course book will help learners grasp complex philosophical ideas and develop crucial thinking skills
· The most comprehensive coverage of the core content Being Human, developed directly with the IB
· Engage learners in the course, with excerpts from a range of philosophers spurring critical discussion
· Help students understand exam achievement levels and progress attainment with clear student samples
· Assessment support straight from the IB cements assessment potential
· Support all learning styles and simplify complex philosophical ideas using clear visuals and illustrations
· Reinforce all key ideas with integrated activities helping extend and deepen understanding
About the series:
IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Nancy Le Nezet, Chris White, Daniel Lee, Guy Williams
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 10.9 x 0.9 x 8.6 inches
Edition: 1st Illustrated Edition
Isbn 10: 0198392834
Pages: 416 pages
Release date: 04/26/2015
Series: IB Diploma Philosophy