1. The Pedagogies and Competencies of SEL in Elementary School
Explore all 5 CASEL competencies and learn how you can use a teaching style that weaves SEL into your content and classroom management. Focus on all 5 CASEL competencies.
Capstone: Create your SEL-aligned Teaching Philosophy
2. Creating an SEL Environment & Routine in your Classroom in your Elementary School
Learn how to create an SEL-aligned classroom environment to integrate SEL into your daily routine. Focus on social awareness, relationship skills, and self-awareness.
Capstone: Design your Classroom
3. SEL-Focused Classroom Management Strategies in Elementary School
Discover SEL-aligned classroom management strategies through case studies and real classroom examples. This workshop focuses heavily on relationship skills and self-management.
Capstone: Create your SEL-aligned Classroom Management Philosophy
4. SEL & the Brain: The Science Behind SEL in Elementary School
Learn how SEL benefits brain development in your students, and ways you can encourage healthy brain development with SEL-aligned teaching strategies. Focus on self-management.
Capstone: Reflection and discussion with other teachers taking this workshop
5. SEL and You: An Elementary School Teacher’s Tool
Gain new insight into teacher well-being with downloadable resources and tools to support you. Focus on self-awareness, self-management, and responsible decision-making.
Capstone: Create your own Well-being Toolkit
- Interactive elements to make your learning more engaging
- Real classroom examples of SEL situations
- Downloadable classroom-ready resources
- Create your own custom resources throughout the workshop
- Engage with a community of peers in the discussion boards
- 2-hour completion certificate for each SEL workshop theme
- All 5 SEL workshop themes take approximately 10-15 hours total for completion
- Visit https://seltrove.net/bundle/sel-foundation-bundle-es for additional information.