SEL Equity Middle-High School Workshop (1-Year Subscription per teacher) (9781954760974)
The main focus of this workshop is the CASEL competency of social awareness.
The Equity Workshop
Students will benefit from teachers participating in this toolkit of workshops since teachers will come away with resources and tools to develop perspective-taking and empathy with a range of diverse cultures and lived experiences including, but not limited to, racial equity and neurodiverse.
Inside this Workshop:
1. Social Justice in the Classroom
Capstone: Create a Ripple Effect poster for your classroom
2. Culturally Responsive Teaching
Capstone: Reflect and connect with other SEL teachers on this topic
Capstone: Create an Equity Plan for your students
4. Racial Equity
Capstone: Create your own Equity Teaching Philosophy
5. Your Classroom Declaration of Equity
Capstone: Create your Declaration of Equity
- Interactive elements to make your learning more engaging
- Real classroom examples of SEL situations
- Downloadable classroom-ready resources
- Create your own custom resources throughout the workshop
- Engage with a community of peers in the discussion boards
- 2-hour completion certificate for each SEL workshop theme
- All 5 SEL workshop theme takes approximately 10-15 hours total for completion
- Visit https://seltrove.net/bundle/sel-equity-bundle for additional toolkit information.