Science 3 for the International student has been developed for the world student. This six book series has been written by an experienced international author team and will benefit students studying the International Baccalaureate MYP Next Chapter.
Science 3 for the International Student presents eight science units. The key concept, related concepts, global context and statement of inquiry are identify at the beginning of each unit.
Each unit features:
- Content ensuring progression to MYP 4/5 and to higher study in the IB
- Flexibility that allows schools to develop a programme suitable for their needs
- Clear, well-explained text
- Summative assessment task identified
- Student reflection built into each unit
- Progressive development of scientific inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing Criteria B and C
- Icons indicating the development of Approaches to Learning and Taking Action
- Review Questions
- End of unit Questions and learning activities
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Annie Termaat
Curriculum: IB Middle Years Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 11 x 0.4 x 8.3 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 0170353540
Pages: 193 pages
Release date: 04/28/2016
Series: MYP Science for the International Student