Revised for the the 2015 International Baccalaureate History curriculum, this 2nd edition comprehensively covers two new subjects – Leaders and Nations and Cold War Crises. It will equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to answer essay questions on Paper Two and document-based questions on Paper One. This book is also accompanied by an enhanced eText containing further worksheets, quizzes to test knowledge and examination skills, and enlarged source material.
The book includes:
- practice in analysing source material
- support for new curriculum features, including key concepts and international mindedness
- highlighted approaches to learning in each activity
- support with tackling essay-writing, including essay frames
- an updated Theory of Knowledge chapter and questions to help with wider research and discussion.
Sign up for our free two-month trials of any Pearson IB Book. Click here to begin: Pearson Free Two-Month Trial
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Dimension: 7.7 x 0.5 x 10.4 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Format: Text + eText Bundle
Isbn 10: 1447982363
Pages: 328 pages
Release date: August 1, 2015
Series: Pearson International Baccalaurate