Author: Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Dimension: 7.7 x 0.5 x 10.4 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Format: Text + eText Bundle
Isbn 10: 1447982363
Pages: 328 pages
Release date: August 1, 2015
Series: Pearson International Baccalaurate
Revised for the the 2015 International Baccalaureate History curriculum, this 2nd edition comprehensively covers two new subjects – Leaders and Nations and Cold War Crises. It will equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to answer essay questions on Paper Two and document-based questions on Paper One. This book is also accompanied by an enhanced eText containing further worksheets, quizzes to test knowledge and examination skills, and enlarged source material.
The book includes:
- practice in analysing source material
- support for new curriculum features, including key concepts and international mindedness
- highlighted approaches to learning in each activity
- support with tackling essay-writing, including essay frames
- an updated Theory of Knowledge chapter and questions to help with wider research and discussion.