- Develop conceptual understanding with key concepts and related concepts, set in global contexts, at the heart of each chapter.
-Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by an experienced educator.
- Extend learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
- Apply global contexts in meaningful ways with an internationally-minded perspective.
- Develop practical and creative-thinking skills to solve design problems with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Confidently cover the framework with chapters covering digital, product and combined design.