A-Z for IB Spanish Ab Initio
Part of an A-Z series to provide students with a subject-specific glossary to support them throughout their IB Diploma study, this A-Z for Spanish ab initio specifically offers help with:
- learning and engaging with appropriate and varied vocabulary in topic-by-topic lists
- developing writing skills
- supporting speaking skills, particularly oral presentations and discussions as part of the internal assessment.
More than 3000 entries of key vocabulary and phrases relevant to the five prescribed themes and sub-topics of the IB Diploma.
- Up-to-date vocabulary and idiomatic language suitable for a wide range of abilities.
- Suggested phrases support preparation for the individual oral assessment.
- Guides students to help improve their overall fluency in written and spoken Spanish.
- Model phrases focusing on grammatical or language features encourages students to transfer language between topics.
Author: Noelia Zago
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme
Dimension: 17.2 x 0.69 x 24.61 cm
Edition: Spanish Edition
Isbn 10: 1916413188
Language: English, Spanish
Pages: 96 Pages
Release date: 16 Sept. 2021
Series: Spanish ab initio