Mathematics Analysis & Approaches SL (New 2019) (9781921784835)
Author: James Sanders Bill Blyth, Gyorgyi Bruder. Fabio Cirrito, Millicent Henry, Benedict Hung, William Larson, Rory McAuliffe
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
Isbn 10: 1921784830
Pages: 206 pages
Release date: 07/31/2019
Series: IB Diploma Mathematics Analysis & Approaches SL
- The new syllabus has been constructed to facilitate this by providing a common core of topics that must be taught to all mathematics students. This material has been collected into the IBID Common Core text. This book also contains a chapter on the new ‘Toolbox’ requirements of the courses.
- Analysis & Approaches SL covers the non-core topics appropriate for SL students of this course.
- Analysis & Approaches HL covers the non-core topics appropriate for HL students of this course.
- Applications & Interpretation SL covers the non-core topics appropriate for SL students of this course.
- Applications & Interpretation HL covers the non-core topics appropriate for HL students of this course
All the above text books can be purchased separately or as discounted bundles. Digital versions will also be available for sale on a case-by-case approved school basis.