A-Z for Spanish B Essential vocabulary organized by topic for IB Diploma (ISBN 9781916413146)
Author: Noelia Zago
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Isbn 10: 1916413145
Pages: 100 pages
Release date: 15 July 2020
Series: IB Diploma Program Spanish B
About the book
Part of an A-Z series to provide students with essential Spanish-English vocabulary to support them throughout their IB Diploma study. This book helps students to:
• Learn and engage with appropriate and varied vocabulary in topic-by-topic
lists in line with the prescribed themes and optional sub-topics
• Develop extended writing in a variety of text types
• Extend their speaking skills, particularly as part of their internal assessment.
• Suitable for students studying for the IB Diploma in Spanish B
• Suitable for both HL and SL students
Key selling points
• More than 3000 entries of key vocabulary and phrases uniquely relevant to
the themes and topics of the IB Diploma in Spanish B.
• More complex structures and many idiomatic phrases are highlighted as
more challenging and particularly suitable for HL students.
• Includes up-to-date language from a range of Spanish-speaking regions,
covering all text types to provide valuable support for independent study.
• Also includes appropriate language to help students prepare for their
individual oral assessment at SL (describing a visual stimulus) and at HL
(discussing a literary extract).
About the author
Noelia Zago is an experienced IB educator, IBO senior examiner, and IBO
workshop leader. She has many years’ experience teaching international
students both Spanish A and Spanish B, most recently in Buenos Aires.