Part of an A-Z series to provide students with a subject-specific glossary to support them throughout their IB Diploma study, this A-Z for French B specifically offers help with:
- learning and engaging with appropriate and varied vocabulary in topic-by-topic lists
- developing extended writing in a variety of text types
- supporting speaking skills, particularly oral presentations and discussions as part of the internal assessment.
- Essential vocabulary and key phrases organized in topics to reflect the five prescribed themes of IB Diploma French B.
- Entirely focused on the needs of the IB Diploma curriculum, students learn and engage with current topical vocabulary across a variety of text types.
- Provides a useful reference to help students express their own ideas and opinions in written and spoken French.
- Offers a range of appropriate vocabulary and key phrases to develop students’ interactive skills and help them maintain a conversation.
- Idiomatic and familiar language is clearly identified to help students operate in an appropriate register.
- Suitable for both HL and SL students, with more complex language clearly highlighted as more appropriate for HL