PYP ATL Workbooks Growth Mindset: Self motivation, Perseverance and Resilience
- Fun, interesting and creative activities designed to nurture growth mindset skills in the classroom and at home.
- Real-life scenarios for students to practise their newly-learned strategies and tips.
- Opportunities for reflection and self-assessment.
- Opportunities for group work and peer participation.
- Understand how the ATL skills connect with and help students to develop agency, self-confidence and enthusiasm for learning.
Author: Kimberley O'Brien
Curriculum: Primary Years Programme
Dimension: 8 x 0.01 x 11.5 inches
Edition: Workbook Edition
Isbn 10: 1510481613
Pages: 64 pages
Release date: July 14, 2020