Author: Kathleen Clare Waller
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 8.39 x 0.39 x 11.61 inches
Isbn 10: 1510463232
Pages: 128 pages
Release date: 07/26/2019
Series: IB Diploma Program Language A
- Confidently navigate the new syllabus with a clear overview of concept-based learning and inquiry and how these can be aligned to the assessment objectives and learning outcomes.
- Effectively plan your teaching with a variety of templates, timelines and suggested texts for each area of exploration.
- Develop a concept-based learning course with specific advice and lessons that help students understand the texts and topics more deeply.
- Encourage students to engage with texts and write convincingly and passionately through active reading, making notes, asking questions, and developing a personal response to the text (helping the student find their voice).
- Help guide students through the assessment process - including developing topics, methods of structuring the work and attitudes toward exams - for each assessment: Learner Portfolios & the Individual Oral, HL Essay, Paper 1 and Paper 2