French B for the IB Diploma Second Edition (9781510446564)
Author: Laetitia Chanéac-Knight, Lauren Léchelle, Sophie Jobson
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 8.3 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 1510446567
Pages: 384 pages
Release date: 11/30/2018
Series: Hodder French B for the IB Diploma
Develop competent communicators who can demonstrate a sound conceptual understanding of the language with a flexible course that ensures thorough coverage of the updated French B Guide and is designed to meet the needs of all IB students at Standard and Higher Level.
- Empower students to communicate confidently by exploring the five prescribed themes through authentic texts and skills practice at the right level, delivered in clear learning pathways.
- Ensure students are able to produce coherent written texts and deliver proficient presentations with grammar and vocabulary introduced in context and in relation to appropriate spoken and written registers.
- Improve receptive skills with authentic written texts, audio recordings spoken at a natural pace, and carefully crafted reading and listening tasks.
- Promote global citizenship, intercultural understanding and an appreciation of Francophone cultures through a wide range of text types and cultural material from around the world.
- Deliver effective practice with a range of structured tasks within each unit that build reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Establish meaningful links to TOK and CAS, and identify learner profile attributes in action.