Individuals and Societies for the IB MYP 4&5 by Concept
translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_price $59.00
translation missing: en.products.product.price.sale_price $59.00 translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_price
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Individuals and societies, presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
- Learn by asking questions for a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
- Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
- Think internationally with chapters and concepts set in global contexts.
Author: Danielle Farmer
Isbn 10: 1510425799
Pages: 320 pages
Release date: 12/20/2019