Unpack the Personal Project objectives to gain a clear understanding of the overall process, while building the ATL skills required to become an independent, lifelong learner.
- Updated to reflect the new Guide for first teaching 2021.
- Packed with practical plans and skills to help engage in the project, including visible thinking and design thinking routines; organised by the ATL skills to ensure easy navigation.
- A comprehensive chapter on planning gives a variety of strategies for goal setting and creating an action plan to guide the Personal Project process.
- Focus on your time with an outline of ways to document the Personal Project process, tips on time management, an explanation of the role of the supervisor and the best way to engage with them throughout the project.
- Chart development through the project with opportunities for reflection, clear assessment objectives and a chance to record expected tangible or intangible results.
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Laura Stancar
Curriculum: International Baccalaureate MYP
Dimension: 8.27 x 0.24 x 11.65 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 1398345180
Pages: 120 pages
Release date: September 18, 2021