NEW Personal Project for the IB MYP 4&5: Skills for Success Second edition (9781398345188)
Curriculum: Middle Years Program
- Updated to reflect the new Guide for first teaching 2021.
- Packed with practical plans and skills to help engage in the project, including visible thinking and design thinking routines; organised by the ATL skills to ensure easy navigation.
- A comprehensive chapter on planning gives a variety of strategies for goal setting and creating an action plan to guide the Personal Project process.
- Focus on your time with an outline of ways to document the Personal Project process, tips on time management, an explanation of the role of the supervisor and the best way to engage with them throughout the project.
- Chart development through the project with opportunities for reflection, clear assessment objectives and a chance to record expected tangible or intangible results.