Exam Practice Workbook for Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches HL
Consolidate learning and develop problem solving skills through exam practice questions; ideal for independent learning, homework or extension activities.
- Strengthen skills and consolidate knowledge with a wealth of advice and questions that mirrors the syllabus line by line.
- Prepare thoroughly for assessment with revision and exam tips, including a calculator skills checklist and mark scheme guidance.
- Build confidence using the six mock exam papers, with accompanying mark schemes.
- Ideal for independent learning, homework or extension activities, this workbook contains a wealth of exam-style practice.
- Answers for the practice questions are available for free at www.hoddereducation.com/ibextras
Author: Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Stephen Ward
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Format: Workbook Edition
Isbn 10: 1398321877
Pages: 224 pages
Release date: 26 Feb. 2021