IB Diploma Biology Course Companion Kerboodle
Regular price $399.00
Sale price $399.00 Regular price
Designed for the next generation of students and teachers, Oxford's offer brings together the IB curriculum and future-facing functionality, enabling success in DP and beyond. Support progression by putting students in charge of their personalized learning journey. Save yourself time with tools to help you plan, teach, assess, and monitor progress.
Pricing for the teacher resource plus 1-9 students 9781382042659
Pricing for the teacher resource plus 10-29 students 9781382042666
Pricing for the teacher resource plus 30-59 students 9781382036511
Pricing for the teacher resource plus 60-99 students 9781382042673
Pricing for the teacher resource plus 100+ students 9781382042680
- Provide comprehensive coverage of all topics, fully aligned to the 2023 subject guide for Biology and structured according to the syllabus
- Help students to develop conceptual understanding by easily integrating subject knowledge, the Nature of Science and Theory of Knowledge into your teaching
- Support independent learning and progression with adaptive technology that provides a fully personalized journey so students can self-assign auto-marked assessments, get real-time results and are offered next steps
- Deepen understanding with intervention and extension support, and spaced repetition, where students are asked follow-up questions on completed topics at regular intervals to encourage knowledge retention
- Deliver responsive teaching supported by enhanced reporting and rich data, to show progress at individual and class level
- Develop metacognitive skills and subject-specific skills with high-quality materials created by experienced IB authors, examiners, and teachers
- Motivate students with a variety of engaging content including interactive activities, vocabulary exercises, animations, and videos
- Enable learning anywhere with mobile-optimized onscreen access to all resources and offline access to the digital Course Book via Kerboodle, plus print Course Book components
- The small print
- The price of this subscription depends on the size of your cohort. Please contact your local educational consultant for more information.
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- The licence includes access to storage space of 5MB per single upload and is subject to a total upload limit. Annotations to the Kerboodle eBooks are subject to a total upload limit of 7MB per user.
Author: Andrew Allott, David Mindorff, May Ling Onn, Piotr Mazowiecki-Kocyk, John Kavanagh
Curriculum: IB Diploma Sciences 2023
Release date: February 2023