Fully comprehensive and matched to the revised 2020 MYP framework
Suitable for: MYP English acquisition students, working at Proficient level (phases 5&6)
Developed directly with the IB to be fully integrated with the revised MYP Language Acquisition framework, for first teaching in 2020. This comprehensive, inquiry-based resource equips learners to acquire and practice essential language skills while developing wider conceptual and contextual awareness.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the revised MYP Language Acquisition framework, for first teaching in 2020
- Connect learning material and objectives with the latest MYP curriculum structure
- Facilitate inquiry-based learning that drives reflection on big picture questions as students develop language skills
- Frame English language learning within the context of key and related concepts, statements of inquiry, global contexts and approaches to learning
- Prepare learners for assessment with practice and guidance directly mapped to the MYP assessment objectives
- Develop confident language learners who are ready to progress, with practice that leads students confidently towards IB Diploma
- New listening comprehension audio clips with accompanying activities
- Updated and revised worksheets and answers to activities
- This Enhanced Online Course Book Pack - made up of one full-colour, print textbook and one online textbook with extra digital resources, will support teaching and learning from anywhere.