IB Theory of Knowledge, 3rd edition (Print and eBook Bundle)
Author: Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching, Ric Sims
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Edition: 3rd Edition
Format: Paperback and eText
Series: IB Diploma Theory of Knowledge
Support your learners as they explore Theory of Knowledge in line with 2020 Guide. Written by bestselling author and TOK guru Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Extremely experienced authoring team of examiners, curriculum reviewers and workshop leaders – Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Provides full coverage of the 2020 curriculum Guide including the Core, Optional themes, and Areas of knowledge.
- Structured to match the new knowledge framework.
- Examples of knowledge questions to help students recognise and decipher them.
- Support for the essay and the new exhibition assessment.
- Illustrations by TOK teacher Gary Goodwin, to add interest and humour.
- eBook version contains inspiring lesson plans, particularly helpful for supporting newly qualified TOK teachers.