Support your learners as they explore Theory of Knowledge in line with 2020 Guide. Written by bestselling author and TOK guru Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Extremely experienced authoring team of examiners, curriculum reviewers and workshop leaders – Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Provides full coverage of the 2020 curriculum Guide including the Core, Optional themes, and Areas of knowledge.
- Structured to match the new knowledge framework.
- Examples of knowledge questions to help students recognise and decipher them.
- Support for the essay and the new exhibition assessment.
- Illustrations by TOK teacher Gary Goodwin, to add interest and humour.
- eBook version contains inspiring lesson plans, particularly helpful for supporting newly qualified TOK teachers.
Sign up for our free two-month trials of any Pearson IB Book. Click here to begin: Pearson Free Two-Month Trial
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching, Ric Sims
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Edition: 3rd Edition
Format: Paperback and eText
Release date: August 12, 2020
Series: IB Diploma Theory of Knowledge