IB English A: Literature for the IB Diploma 2/e
translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_price $65.00
translation missing: en.products.product.price.sale_price $65.00 translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_price
This comprehensive textbook and eBook have been written by practising IB teachers for the 2019 English A syllabus, for first assessments in 2021. It features clearly differentiated content for Standard and Higher Level students and clear and accessible English that makes it ideal for EAL students.
- Key terms from the 2019 English A Subject Guide explained and highlighted, including Concepts, Areas of Exploration and Global Issues.
- Carefully selected, up-to-date texts to inspire learners, with chapter insight summaries.
- Activities to help strengthen appreciation and understanding of different works, highlighting intertextual connections.
- Clear learning objectives and links to Theory of Knowledge throughout.
- Detailed support for assessments, including the Higher Level Essay and Extended Essay guidance.
Author: Jan Adkins, Michele Lackovic
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 7.64 x 0.63 x 10.31 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 1292320524
Pages: 344 pages
Release date: 27 May 2020
Series: IB Diploma Program English A Literature