This book includes:
- a clear overview and analysis of key events
- practice in analysing source material, including photographs, cartoons, letters, speeches, and other documents
- support throughout for new curriculum features, including key concepts and international mindedness
- approaches to learning highlighted in each activity throughout the book
- focus on the examination requirements, with ‘hints for success’ throughout, as well as quizzes on the eBook
- support with tackling essay-writing, including essay frames
- a dedicated Theory of Knowledge chapter, and questions throughout to help with wider research and discussion.