This workbook provides students with extra practice as they explore the five themes from the new IB Diploma Language ab initio guide (first examination 2020): identities, experiences, human ingenuity, social organisation and sharing the planet. It helps students further develop their French language skills with additional exercises that complement the activities in the coursebook, with a focus on grammar and vocabulary. The workbook is ideal for teachers needing differentiated exercises for their class and can be used for independent study and revision. Answers to the workbook activities are in the teacher’s resource.
- Exercises give further practice on grammar and language covered in the coursebook.
- Individual activities allow teachers to use it as homework or classwork.
- Space is left for students to complete their answers.
- Answers to the workbook activities are available in the Teacher's Resource.
1. En route vers l'aventure
2. Les médias : s'informer, s'amuser, réfléchir
3. L'éducation pour tous
4. Arts francophones : traditions et modernité
5. Au travail
6. Manger, bouger : vos choix
7. Protégeons notre environnement
8. Vivre ensemble
9. La planète en danger
10. Problèmes mondiaux
11. Nouvelles technologies : le meilleur et le pire
12. Faites vos preuves !.