NEW Environmental Systems and Societies for the IB Diploma (Not Yet Published May 2024)
Ensure full coverage of the updated syllabus with a coursebook that implements inquiry-based and conceptually-focused teaching and learning, written by highly experienced global authors.
- Explore the three key concepts in the new course: perspectives, systems, and sustainability, which allow students to deepen their understanding and make interdisciplinary connections throughout, with HL content clearly signposted.
- Prepare students for assessment with various options: Knowledge tests, exam-style questions, top tip boxes, and hints to help avoid common mistakes.
- Interactive case studies that engage learners and guide students to analyze each component
- Integrate TOK into lessons and create opportunities for cross-curriculum study with case studies, real world examples, and up-to-date data.
- Provide plenty of practice with activities, review questions, and chapter summaries, allowing students to recap themes and test knowledge.
- Enable students
Author: Virginia D'Britto, Manish Semwal, Öykü Dulun, Emma Shaw Joseph Cazabon, Thierry Torres
Isbn 10: 1036002802
Pages: 480 pages
Release date: 26 April 2024