- Each Course Book pack is made up of 1 full-colour, print textbook and 1 interactive, online textbook
- Address crucial changes to the syllabus structure via in-depth coverage of all 5 prescribed themes and all 5 concepts
- Build sophisticated reading, writing, speaking and listening skills via contemporary, international texts and accompanying activities
- Tackle the new listening component with a wide range of interactive audio exercises, embedded in your digital Course Book
- Develop the transdisciplinary skills central to long-term success with clear links to TOK, CAS and the Extended Essay, and thorough coverage of ATL and language concepts
- Provide rigorous grammatical practice with auto-marked activities, arranged by theme
- The digital Course Book may be accessed by a single student or teacher using a printed access card that is sent in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact IB Source
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Ana Valbuena, Laura Martin Cisneros
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 8.7 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
Edition: 2nd Revised Edition
Isbn 10: 0198422423
Pages: 408 pages
Release date: 04/26/2018
Series: Oxford IB Diploma Programme Spanish B