- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the MYP Next Chapter curriculum
- Develop conceptual understanding in the best way for your learners - learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Drive active, critical exploration of mathematical principles - build rounded comprehension framed within the key and related concepts
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Build a solid foundation of practical skills with extensive practice equipping learners to apply skills
- Fully prepare learners for the MYP eAssessment
- Multiplatform access, compatible with a wide range of devices
- Your first login will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail
- Includes one print course book and one online course book
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Marlene Torres-Skoumal, Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat
Curriculum: Middle Years Programme
Dimension: 10.1 x 0.8 x 8.1 inches
Edition: 1st Edition
Isbn 10: 0198356277
Pages: 544 pages
Release date: 01/21/2019
Series: IB MYP SERIES