Drive critical, engaged, high level learning and skills. Developed with the IB, this Course Book equips learners to analyze and articulate complex historical concepts and contexts, strengthening performance and potential. Enabling advanced understanding, the student-centred approach actively builds, refines and perfects higher level skills.
- Cover the new syllabus in the right level of depth, with rich, thorough subject content from across the Americas for topics 10-17 for Paper 3
- Developed directly the with IB for the new syllabus first examined 2017
- Truly engage learners with topical, relevant material that convincingly connects learning with the modern, global world
- Streamline your planning, with a clear and thorough structure helping you logically progress through the syllabus
- Build the advanced-level skills learners need for Paper 3, with the student-led approach driving active skills development and strengthening exam performance
- Integrate Approaches to learning with ATLs like thinking, communication, research and social skills built directly into learning
- Help learners think critically about improving performance with extensive examiner insight and samples based on the latest exam format
- Build an advanced level, thematic understanding with fully integrated Global Contexts, Key Concepts and TOK
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Alexis Mamaux, David Smith, Mark Rogers, Matt Borgmann, Shannon Leggett and Yvonne Berlinner
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 10.8 x 0.9 x 8.6 inches
Edition: 1st Edition
Isbn 10: 0198310234
Pages: 512 pages
Release date: 09/15/2015
Series: Oxford IB Diploma Program History