Biology 4/5 for the International Student
Biology 4/5 for the international student has been developed for the world student. This six book series has been written by an experienced international author team and will beneﬁt students studying the International Baccalaureate MYP Next Chapter. The series has been carefully crafted to ensure students develop a global view of science.
Biology 4/5 for the international student presents eight biology units. The key concept, related concepts. global context and statement of inquiry are identiﬁed at the beginning of each unit.
Each unit features:
- content ensuring progression to the IB Diploma programme
- clear, well-explained text
- ﬂexibility that allows schools to develop a programme suitable for their needs
- summative assessment task identiﬁed
- student reﬂection built into each unit
- progressive development of scientiﬁc inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing Criteria 8 and C
- icons indicating the development of Approaches To Learning and Taking Action
- Review question sets throughout each unit
- highlighted new terms and full glossary
- hands-on learning activities suitable for class or home
- end-of-unit review questions incorporating a range of question types suitable for assessment of Criterion A
Each course book comes with a code to access the electronic version of the book.
Author: Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat
Curriculum: IB Middle Years Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 11 x 0.4 x 8.3 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 0170353192
Release date: August 4, 2015