Community Project for the IB MYP 3-4 Skills for Success
Become an independent, lifelong learner and feel supported through the Community Project, while strengthening and practising your ATL skills.
- Engage in practical explorations through a cycle of inquiry, action and reflection.
- Build ATL skills with strategies, detailed examiner advice, expert tips, and infographics in every chapter for visual learners.
- Clarify IB requirements with concise and clear explanations, including assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty.
- Foster the attributes of the IB learner profile with explicit reference made throughout to link with your research.
- Progress independently through your Community Project with advice, tips and common mistakes to avoid.
Author: Laura England, Angela Stancar Johnson
Curriculum: Middle Years Programme
Dimension: 8.35 x 0.24 x 11.65 inches
Isbn 10: 1510463216
Pages: 96 pages
Release date: May 31, 2019