Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Applications and interpretation SL
- Engage and excite students with examples and photos of maths in the real world, plus inquisitive starter activities to encourage their problem-solving skills.
- Build mathematical thinking with our 'Toolkit' and mathematical exploration chapter, along with our new toolkit feature of questions, investigations and activities.
- Develop understanding with key concepts and applications integrated throughout, along with TOK links for every topic.
- Prepare your students for assessment with worked examples, extended essay support and colour-coded questions to highlight the level of difficulty and the different types of questions.
- Check understanding with review exercise midway and at the end of the textbook.
Author: Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 7.56 x 0.83 x 10.04 inches
Isbn 10: 1510462384
Pages: 688 pages
Release date: 10/22//2019
Series: Hodder Mathematics for the IB Diploma