Sciences for the IB MYP 4&5 by Concept
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Sciences presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
- Learn by asking questions for a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
- Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
- Think internationally with chapters and concepts set in global contexts.
Author: Paul Morris and Giles
Dimension: 8.46 x 0.63 x 10.83 inches
Isbn 10: 9781510425781
Pages: 320 pages
Release date: 06/29/2018