Fully comprehensive and matched to the revised 2020 MYP framework
Suitable for: MYP Spanish acquisition students, working at Capable level (phases 3 and 4)
Developed directly with the IB to be fully integrated with the revised MYP Language Acquisition framework, for first teaching in 2020. This comprehensive, inquiry-based resource equips learners to acquire and practice essential language skills while developing wider conceptual and contextual awareness.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the latest MYP Language Acquisition framework
- Build a rich and holistic understanding of the subject through a concept-based approach
- Drive independent, critical thinking using an inquiry-based structure
- Develop strong listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via colourful, phase-appropriate activities
- Nurture thoughtful, internationally-minded learners via regular ATL features
- Measure progress using updated formative and summative assessment tasks that are clearly linked to the new MYP eAssessment criteria
- New listening comprehension audio clips with accompanying activities
- New Vocabulary lists for each unit
- Updated and revised answers to existing activities
- This Enhanced Online Course Book Pack - made up of one full-colour, print textbook and one online textbook with extra digital resources, will support teaching and learning from anywhere.
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Cristobal Gonzalez Salgado, Encina Alonso Arija
Curriculum: Middle Years Programme
Edition: 1st Edition
Format: Paperback with Printed Access Code
Isbn 10: 1382011148
Release date: 1 Dec. 2020