- Consolidate essential knowledge and facilitate more effective exam preparation via concise summaries of course content and revision materials
- Ensure that learners understand assessment requirements with clear explanations of each component, past paper material and model answers
- Maximize assessment potential with strategic tips, highlighted common errors and annotated sample answers
- Build students' confidence using exam-style questions and practice papers, with accompanying answers and worked solutions
- IB Prepared: Mathematics applications and interpretation is available in print or online
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: David Harris, Peter Gray
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 21.1 x 1.5 x 29.5 cm
Format: Paperback with Printed Access Code
Isbn 10: 1382007280
Release date: 9 Nov. 2020