Pearson IB Baccalaureate History Paper 3: European states in the inter-war years (1918-1939)
Our latest titles offer specific support for Paper 3 of the 2015 History curriculum. Each textbook provides comprehensive coverage of the appropriate topics, equipping students with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully answer essay questions on Paper Three. Written and developed by experienced IB teachers, who also have experience in examining and leading workshops, these new books will help students prepare thoroughly and methodically for their exams.
Each of our history textbook is supported by an enhanced eText, giving four years access to online materials such as worksheets, quizzes and enlarged source material to develop examination skills and extend studying.
Each textbook provides:
- A clear overview and analysis of key events.
- Practice in analysing source material, including photographs, cartoons, letters, speeches and other documents.
- Support throughout for new curriculum features, including key concepts, ATL, and international mindedness.
- Approaches to learning highlighted in each activity throughout the book.
- Focus on the examination requirements, with 'hints for success' throughout, as well as quizzes on the eText.
- Theory of Knowledge section, matching the latest syllabus, and questions throughout to help with wider research and discussion.
Sign up for our free two-month trials of any Pearson IB Book. Click here to begin: Pearson Free Two-Month Trial
Author: Keely Rogers, Jo Thomas
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 7.6 x 0.5 x 10.4 inches
Edition: 1st Edition
Isbn 10: 043518315X
Release date: 07/05/2017
Series: IB Diploma Program