- Develop comprehensive scientific knowledge underpinned by rich conceptual awareness, equipping learners with the confidence to handle new ideas
- Fully integrate a concept-based approach with an inquiry-based structure that drives independent thinking
- Build flexibility interwoven global contexts enable big picture understanding and ensure students can apply learning to new areas
- Fully mapped to the Next Chapter curriculum and supports the Common Core
- Strengthen potential in the MYP eAssessment and prepare learners for confident progression into MYP Years 4 and 5
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: David Mindorff, Andrew Allott
Curriculum: Middle Years Programme
Dimension: 10.8 x 0.5 x 8.6 inches
Isbn 10: 0198369972
Pages: 312 pages
Release date: 19/09/2019
Series: MYP a Concept Based Approach