Drive critical, engaged learning. Helping learners more deeply understand historical concepts, the student-centred approach of this new Course Book enables broader, big picture understanding. Developed directly with the IB and fully supporting the new 2015 syllabus, the structured format helps you easily progress through the new course content.
- Cover the new syllabus in the right level of depth, with rich, thorough subject content
- Developed directly the with IB, with the most comprehensive support for the new syllabus
- Truly engage learners with topical, relevant material that convincingly connects learning with the modern, global world
- Streamline your planning, with a clear and thorough structure helping you logically progress through the syllabus
- Decipher source evaluation, refine and progress analytical thinking and fully embed vital Paper 1 skills, strengthening exam performance
- Integrate Approaches to learning with ATLs like thinking, communication, research and social skills built directly into learning
- Help learners think critically about improving performance with extensive examiner insight and samples based on the latest exam format
- Build an advanced level, thematic understanding with fully integrated Global Contexts, Key Concepts and TOK
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Joanna Thomas
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 10.8 x 0.5 x 8.6 inches
Edition: 1st Edition
Isbn 10: 019831017X
Pages: 240 pages
Release date: 07/30/2015
Series: Oxford IB Diploma History