Chemistry 4/5 for the International Student
Chemistry 4/5 for the international student has been developed for the world student. This six book series has been written by an experienced international author team and will beneﬁt students studying the lnternational Baccalaureate MYP Next Chapter. The series has been carefully crafted to ensure students develop a global view of science.
Chemistry 4/5 for the international student presents nine chemistry units. The key concept, related concepts. global context and statement of inquiry are identiﬁed at the beginning of each unit.
Each unit features:
- content ensuring progression to the IB Diploma programme
- clear, well-explained text
- ﬂexibility that allows schools to develop a programme suitable for their needs
- summative assessment task identiﬁed
- student reﬂection built into each unit
- progressive development of scientiﬁc inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing
Criteria 8 and C
- icons indicating the development of Approaches To Learning and Taking Action
- Review question sets throughout each unit
- highlighted new terms and full glossary
- hands-on learning activities suitable for class or home
- end-of-unit review questions incorporating a range of question types suitable for assessment of
Each course book comes with a code to access the electronic version of the book.
Author: Rick Armstrong
Curriculum: IB Middle Years Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 11 x 0.4 x 8.3 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 0170353265
Pages: 272 pages
Release date: August 4, 2015