Spanish ab initio for the IB Diploma: by Concept
Ensure that the needs of all IB Students are met with this comprehensive and flexible Student Book, written specifically for the updated Spanish ab initio course.
- Communicate confidently by exploring the five prescribed themes through authentic texts and skills practice at the right level, delivered in clear learning pathways.
- Produce coherent written texts and deliver proficient presentations with grammar and vocabulary introduced in context and in relation to appropriate spoken and written registers.
- Improve receptive skills with authentic written texts, audio recordings spoken at a natural pace, and carefully crafted reading and listening tasks.
- Promote global citizenship, intercultural understanding and an appreciation of Hispanic cultures through a wide range of text types and cultural material from around the world.
- Deliver effective practice with a range of structured tasks within each unit that build reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Establish meaningful links to TOK and CAS, and identify learner profile attributes in action.
This book covers the 2 year course.
The audio for the Student Book is FREE to download from www.hoddereducation.com/ibextras
Author: J Rafael Angel
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 8.43 x 0.63 x 10.87 inches
Isbn 10: 151044954X
Pages: 360 pages
Release date: 04/26/2019
Series: Hodder IB Diploma Spanish ab initio