Economics for the IB Diploma 2/e
Build accessible and engaging economics lessons in line with the 2020 guide. A new edition to follow up on our earlier bestseller!
- Student textbook and eBook, written specifically for the 2020 Guide.
- Clearly differentiated content for both Standard and Higher Level
- Emphasis on real-world international examples and case studies
- Includes highly visual graphs and topical examples to aid learners’ understanding of real-world economics.
- Contains answers to quantitative exercises found throughout the book.
- Worksheets, revision quizzes and links to online exercises and videos.
- Deepen economic understanding via inquiry-based tasks with links to TOK
- Focus on the skills required to succeed in IB assessment, including model exam questions and worked solutions.
Sign up for a free 2-month trial here
Author: Sean Maley and Jason Welker
Curriculum: International Baccalaureate Diploma
Release date: August 31, 2021