IB Business Management 5th Edition (OUT OF STOCK UNTIL OCTOBER 1, 2023)
This is the fifth edition of Paul Hoang’s bestselling textbook, covering the entire IB Diploma Programme specifications in Business Management (first exams 2024) in a critical and holistic way.
- Full colour.
- Addresses all aspects of the course (first teaching 2022)
- 230 exam-style questions
- 740 key terms identified and defined
- 110 examination tips
- 145 Theory of Knowledge questions
- 60 ATL Activities
- 40 exam mistakes to avoid.
- Coverage of the Business Management Toolkit (BMT), with 40 exam practice questions.
- Chapter review questions.
- Assessment advice.
- Integration of key conceptual themes, including advice for the new Internal Assessment (HL and SL).
For EBOOK Version ONLY:
WE ARE EXPERIENCING A DELAY IN THE ISSUING OF THESE E-BOOK REGISTRATIONS. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL TAKE UP TO 7 DAYS TO RECEIVE THE REGISTRATION.
Author: Paul Hoang
Curriculum: International Baccalaureate Business Management
Dimension: 21.5 x 2.5 x 28 cm
Edition: 5th Edition
Pages: 762 pages