World Religions TestPrep Workbook (SL)
The new World religions workbook in the TestPrep series is aligned with the latest World religions curriculum from the IB.
You can use the World religions TestPrep workbook as part of your IB revision in order to feel confident, reassured and prepared for your exams. The tips, assessment and marking guidance and full sets of practice papers are a smart way to test knowledge and understanding during World religions revision.
- understand what to expect from the World religions exam paper such as question types, how questions are assessed and how marks are assigned, plus information about the assessment objectives
- see example student work with simple and clear annotations
- guide yourself through the IB examination process using helpful tips and features
- test yourself with complete sets of exam-style World religions practice papers – the first set includes additional tips, teacher-style commentary and support to guide you to the correct answer; the last set is designed so you can test what you have learned on your own
- check your answers to the exam-style questions against fully-worked solutions in the back of the book.
Practice exam papers are one of the best ways to make sure you feel confident, reassured and prepared for your exams. With full sets of exam-style papers to work through, World Religions: TestPrep Workbook is the perfect resource for you to use as part of your exam revision – whether this is before the mock exams or before the real thing.