A-Z for French Ab Initio: Essential vocabulary organized by topic for IB Diploma
Part of an A-Z series to provide students with a subject-specific glossary to support them throughout their IB Diploma study, this A-Z for French ab initio specifically offers help with:
- learning and engaging with appropriate and varied vocabulary in topic-by-topic lists
- developing writing skills
- supporting speaking skills, particularly oral presentations and discussions as part of the internal assessment.
More than 3000 entries of key vocabulary and phrases relevant to the five prescribed themes and sub-topics of the IB Diploma.
- Up-to-date vocabulary and idiomatic language suitable for a wide range of abilities.
- Suggested phrases support preparation for the individual oral assessment.
- Guides students to help improve their overall fluency in written and spoken French.
- Model phrases focussing on grammatical or language features encourages students to transfer language between topics.
Publication Date: September 2021
Edition: first examination 2020
Author: Danièle Bourdais
Curriculum: IB Diploma Curriculum
Dimension: 17.2 x 0.69 x 24.61 cm
Isbn 10: 191641317X
Release date: 30 Sep 2021