This 2nd edition is a revised version of the bestselling 1st edition, written by leading IB practitioners to specifically match the International Baccalaureate 2015 History curriculum. With a new emphasis on cross-regional wars, this book comprehensively covers the revised Causes of Wars topic. It will equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to answer essay questions on Paper Two and document-based questions on Paper One.
This book is also accompanied by an enhanced eText containing further worksheets, quizzes to test knowledge and examination skills, and enlarged source material.
The book includes:
- clear overview and analysis of key events
- practice in analysing source material
- support throughout for new curriculum features, including key concepts and international mindedness
- approaches to learning highlighted in each activity throughout the book
- focus on the examination requirements, with ‘hints for success’ throughout, as well as quizzes on the eBook
- an updated Theory of Knowledge chapter with questions throughout to help with wider research and discussion.
Sign up for a free 2-month trial here
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 7.7 x 0.5 x 10.4 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Format: Text + eText Bundle
Isbn 10: 1447984153
Pages: 384 pages
Release date: September 20, 2015
Series: IB Diploma Pearson International Baccalaureate