Written and reviewed by experienced IB teachers, this comprehensive textbook and eBook provides comprehensive coverage of the five units and a clear introduction to the business management toolkit with signposting throughout.
Specifically developed for international learners with real-world examples and global case studies to bring the subject to life, it also includes:
- clear outcomes to help focus learners
- an emphasis on conceptual understandings and inquiry
- practice exam questions for assessment support
- TOK integrated throughout
- clearly differentiated Higher Level content
- guidance on internal and external assessment
- links to online resources to consolidate knowledge and explore topics further
- full glossary of subject-specific terms.
Good to know
All of our printed textbooks come with access to a free 2 year eBook version for learning anytime and anywhere. Interactive features include full text search, highlighting, bookmarking and note-taking for efficient study and revision, as well as extra digital resources, such as videos, quizzes and more. All titles are also available as standalone eBooks.
Sign up for our free two-month trials of any Pearson IB Book. Click here to begin: Pearson Free Two-Month Trial
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Peter Atkins, Brad Opfer, Hareem Navaid
Curriculum: IB Diploma Business Management
Release date: April 2023