IB Business Management 5th Edition
This is the fifth edition of Paul Hoang’s bestselling textbook, covering the entire IB Diploma Programme specifications in Business Management (first exams 2024) in a critical and holistic way.
- Full colour.
- Addresses all aspects of the course (first teaching 2022)
- 230 exam-style questions
- 740 key terms identified and defined
- 110 examination tips
- 145 Theory of Knowledge questions
- 60 ATL Activities
- 40 exam mistakes to avoid.
- Coverage of the Business Management Toolkit (BMT), with 40 exam practice questions.
- Chapter review questions.
- Assessment advice.
- Integration of key conceptual themes, including advice for the new Internal Assessment (HL and SL).
For EBOOK Version ONLY:
WE ARE EXPERIENCING A DELAY IN THE ISSUING OF THESE E-BOOK REGISTRATIONS. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL TAKE UP TO 7 DAYS TO RECEIVE THE REGISTRATION.
Author: Paul Hoang
Curriculum: International Baccalaureate Business Management
Dimension: 21.5 x 2.5 x 28 cm
Edition: 5th Edition
Pages: 762 pages