IB Theory of Knowledge Print and Online Course Book Pack
Supporting the latest TOK syllabus, for first teaching September 2020, these inquiry-based resources are developed directly with the IB to help learners navigate complex issues of knowledge.
- A thorough and in-depth account of the IB Theory of Knowledge course for first assessment 2022 including chapters on each of the five optional Themes and all of the Areas of Knowledge
- Extended case studies with fascinating source material that can be used for classroom activities and discussions
- Interesting and challenging content to help students consider a wide range of views and ideas from multiple perspectives
- Content viewed through the required conceptual framework of 'Scope', 'Perspectives', 'Methods and tools' and 'Ethics'
- Comprehensive support for the assessment including the Exhibition and Essay
- NOW COMES WITH A SCRATCH OFF CODE INSIDE THE BOOK COVER INSTEAD OF A CODE CARD.
Author: Marija Uzunova-Dang, Arvin Singh Uzunov-Dang
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 8.58 x 0.7 x 10.79 inches
Format: Paperback with Printed Access Code
Isbn 10: 0198497741
Release date: 05/04/2020
Series: IB Diploma Program Theory of Knowledge