Support your learners as they explore Theory of Knowledge in line with 2020 Guide. Written by bestselling author and TOK guru Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Extremely experienced authoring team of examiners, curriculum reviewers and workshop leaders – Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Provides full coverage of the 2020 curriculum Guide including the Core, Optional themes, and Areas of knowledge.
- Structured to match the new knowledge framework.
- Examples of knowledge questions to help students recognise and decipher them.
- Support for the essay and the new exhibition assessment.
- Illustrations by TOK teacher Gary Goodwin, to add interest and humour.
- eBook version contains inspiring lesson plans, particularly helpful for supporting newly qualified TOK teachers.
*Ebooks, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable.
*Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you are unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Electronic resources are not PDF's or downloads. They're online registrations via different platforms on the web, depending on the publisher's ebook you are purchasing.
Oxford University Press - Are Physical Code Cards that bring the code on it to register the ebook with instructions.
(We will scan this code card and email it to you as an attachment in an email so that you can save the shipping cost.)
Hodder Education - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Haese Mathematics - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Cambridge University Press - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
Pearson Education - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
IBID Press - Is an email registration sent with a link to see your resource.
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send.