IB Theory of Knowledge (eBook edition) 3/e
Support your learners as they explore Theory of Knowledge in line with 2020 Guide. Written by bestselling author and TOK guru Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Extremely experienced authoring team of examiners, curriculum reviewers and workshop leaders – Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching and Ric Sims.
- Provides full coverage of the 2020 curriculum Guide including the Core, Optional themes, and Areas of knowledge.
- Structured to match the new knowledge framework.
- Examples of knowledge questions to help students recognise and decipher them.
- Support for the essay and the new exhibition assessment.
- Illustrations by TOK teacher Gary Goodwin, to add interest and humour.
- eBook version contains inspiring lesson plans, particularly helpful for supporting newly qualified TOK teachers.
Sign up for a free 2-month trial here
Author: Sue Bastian, Julian Kitching, Ric Sims
Curriculum: IB Curriculum DP Programme
Edition: 3rd Edition
Isbn 10: 1292326018